Belt Creative is a fast-growing digital marketing agency searching for new team members who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a growing business. We’re specifically looking for a Webflow Website Designer who will work with our clients to help them craft a website strategy, create website designs based on that strategy, and develop those page designs in Webflow.
As a key member of our team, you will be the primary project lead for Webflow website design projects. Your role requires building strong relationships with our clients, and collaborating with them to stand out online with a stunning website.
Our ideal candidate is someone with strong communication skills, empathy for helping clients find solutions to challenges, and is capable of using their creative skills to develop stunning website experiences. To succeed in this role, you should have extensive Webflow experience and a demonstrated record of conceptualizing, designing, developing, and launching Webflow websites.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee the website design and development process, from website strategy, to wireframing, to development and launch.
- Oversee the relationship with assigned client websites on an ongoing basis, assisting where needed with website additions, updates, training, and continued website optimization.
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with clients to help drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Maintain and develop client success strategies and best practices, as well as client support content.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet with prospective clients to help them identify their website needs, and assist account managers with scoping out projects and creating website design proposals.
- Serve as the primary project lead and designer for website design and development in Webflow, which includes: crafting a website strategy; wireframing in Figma; visual asset and page design; Webflow project development; website launch, and supporting the client post-launch with website additions and updates.
- Troubleshooting and collaborating with clients to help with any technical issues.
- Integrate websites with other client marketing tools, such as HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Google Analytics, etc.
- Highlight best practices and improve internal processes and documentation for website design.
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize with team members for upcoming client meetings.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with website design and development using Webflow.
- Proficient in design programs such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- An eye for design and detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and relationship management skills.
- Active team player, self-directed, and motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma.
- Digital marketing and technology experience is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- As a Webflow website designer, you will be compensated as a salaried employee of Belt Creative.
- Benefits include participation in the company QSEHRA healthcare reimbursement program, 401(k) plan with employer matching, paid vacation time, flexible work hours, the option to work fully remote, and a company MacBook and software.
How to Apply
Please complete our online application form. If you’re a good fit for the role, we’ll reach out to you with next steps.