As a UX lead, will be the primary contact working with stakeholders but as well as push for UX improvement, and coach and mentor junior members of the team. The applications the candidate will be working on will impact and make a difference with the client/customer experience. A great opportunity to advocate for UX research in ensuring the applications are as good as they possibility can be.
Work Location: WFH to start.
What will you be doing :
You’ll work on the Frontline Technology Strategy User Experience (UX) team which is responsible for conceptualizing and designing UX for employee-facing software applications. You’ll partner with other units across the bank to build complicated banking systems impacting 5,000+ employees who use these systems daily. You’ll lead projects, delivering an excellent end-user experience by executing user-centred design thinking and methodologies, while integrating corporate standards. You’ll effectively convey UX designs, to fix a defect or build new functionality, to the project team, for implementation; and, to senior executives, for sponsorship support.
What are we looking :
Must have skills:
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in: influencing critical decisions, setting project goals, delivering UX design artefacts with the right fidelity.
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Design, Information Studies, Cognitive Psychology, Product Design or related fields.'
- Previous experience working with stakeholders
- Strong communication
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Experience and proficiency in Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch/InVision, Figma are an asset.