Be real. Be relevant. Be relentless. That’s what Armstrongers do.
Bring your best, authentic self to a progressive, future-facing marketing agency where curiosity, creativity and courage are celebrated non-stop; where storytelling and tech play nice together; and where opportunity knocks every day.
Armstrong is 40+ unique and inspiring individuals, based in Toronto and New York, 100% committed to challenging the status quo. As an Armstronger you can expect respect, trust and support (because everybody wants and deserves that) and real career opportunity (because you want to grow and we want to see you do it).
As a Presentation Designer
The Presentation Designer is responsible for the look and feel of internal and external presentations, evaluating and reshaping complex content in order to improve the viewer’s comprehension of the information being presented. Displaying exceptional creativity and beautiful design, this individual transform basic presentations into visually stunning stories that incorporate graphics, information visualizations, and animations.
What you will need to do:
- Design compelling presentations that are aesthetically paired to their content and created to a high standard
- Create original charts, illustrations, infographics, and icons to simplify and stylize complex ideas
- Source imagery from stock sites as well as client databases
- Continually determine new and innovative ways to visually present data
- Work within client-provided layout templates as required
- Implement creative director suggestions for design improvement
- Liaise with appropriate individuals to create on-brand new business presentations
- Create collateral that communicates the work and agency capabilities in a strong and competitive manner
- Continually learn and understand new trends, techniques, and tools that support improvements for presentation design
What you will need to have:
- An exceptional portfolio
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an agency setting preferred
- Post-secondary education in any discipline (graphic design degree or certificate an asset)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote, and the latest presentation software
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to excel under pressure and juggle multiple priorities to ensure deadlines are met
- High standard of professionalism and business ethics
- Collaborative approach to the role and coworkers
- Initiative with a bias for action
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated sense of ownership and conscientiousness
- Proven success building strong relationships
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Solid understanding of processes and quality control measures
Armstrong THRIVES on diversity…let us know if you need an accommodation at any point. We'd be honoured to explore whether our team is a great home for you.