Are you passionate about bringing engaging storytelling to life through innovative visual design? Would you like to show talented candidates around the world creative content that inspires them to reimagine what’s possible in their careers? Let’s talk.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a visual designer to join the AWS Employer Brand team who will be responsible for designing impactful brand experiences in order to engage candidates around the world and support our larger mission of becoming Earth’s Best Employer. Our highly productive team members support each other to reach meaningful goals that impact career growth for thousands of cloud-computing professionals.
You will be responsible for designing a robust set of marketing materials, e.g. multi-channel campaigns, motion graphics, content for landing pages, digital and print ads, banners, email templates, social content, templates, small- to large-scale event experiences, etc. You will operationalize the global use of our visual style so we maintain a consistent look and feel across all assets and locations, partnering with global stakeholders in support of more than 50 countries, across 22 languages.
Who We’re Looking For
You work fast, quickly discern the needs of a project, and respond to creative briefs with fresh ideas and strategic design systems. You are a design thinker, motivated to develop the best solution for every challenge, regardless of scope, length or budget. You professionally present your work with enthusiasm for inspired creative and logical thinking. You have experience working across multiple marketing channels and understand the complexities and creative implications of a global brand.
About The Team
The AWS Employer Brand team is responsible for authentically communicating the AWS employee value proposition and attracting builders to AWS. We are passionate about the candidate and employee experience and telling real stories about what it is like to build and learn at AWS.
- 5+ years creative experience across a combination of agency, studio or in-house teams
- An available online portfolio with a range of experience in brands, project size, and contribution
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign and related design software
- Pixel-perfect attention to design detail
- Comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Fluency in UX/UI principles with demonstrated design application
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully advocate for/defend your design decisions
- Experience in the Employer Brand/recruitment marketing space
- Motion design experience
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and basic technical considerations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.