Are you interested in making a global impact? Are you highly motivated by designing experiences that have a meaningful impact on customers? The Payments Acceptance & Experience team is responsible for innovating new paying experiences for customers around the world, making Amazon more accessible for all customers.
We are seeking an exceptional Visual Designer to join our growing design team. You will concept and craft unique and compelling visual designs for customer experiences, collaborating with researchers, product managers, other visual designers and product marketers throughout the design and development lifecycle. As a storyteller and design expert, you will advocate for design excellence – contributing to product vision.
The ideal candidate for this role has a keen eye for elegant, modern design, and UI patterns. You think holistically and craft the "why" of all that we ship – advocating for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and customer goals. You are at ease both visualizing an experience in the abstract and then driving that vision into concise design deliverables and hands-on building with engineering teams. You balance your passion for design and typography that tell stories with a highly analytical nature, precise execution, and a drive to design, build and deliver.
- 6+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent design-related field
- Experience in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, InVision and AdobeXD
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and obsessed with measurable impact of a campaign
- Experience with Agile processes and partnering with technical product management and developers for design implementation
- Ability to navigate ambiguity to drive the design cycle and multitask in an fast-paced environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual design skills, UX thinking and process, and crafting interactive/digital experiences that solve for a customer/business problem
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $120,500-$163,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1977174