Zoba builds leading spatial optimization products to improve the efficiency of cities and the lives of people that live in them. Zoba’s API-first platform powers operations and dynamic pricing for the world’s top urban mobility operators in over 300 cities around the globe. Zoba speeds adoption of electric, sustainable urban mobility solutions by increasing operational efficiency and profitability of operators. Zoba was founded out of Harvard and MIT and is backed by leading investors including CRV, Founder Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We are looking for our first Product Designer to join us. This is a strategic role which will work closely with Zoba's Product and Engineering teams to shape the experience and look of Zoba's products. This role will be located in Berlin, Germany.
In this role you will
- Empathizing with our customers and how they work.
- Defining our process for UI and UX design.
- Working closely with Zoba's product team to define the user experience across Zoba's products.
- Producing UI designs for new features and new products.
- Designing marketing collateral as needed.
- Taking complex operational concepts and turning them into delightful, intuitive software.
What we are looking for
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a product designer, preferably in SaaS.
- Proficiency in tools like Figma, Sketch, or the Adobe creative suite.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An interest in mobility, urban design and making an impact on the future of cities.
Nice to have
- Experience at early-stage startups.
- Experience in mobility, whether ridehailing, delivery, or optimization.
- Experience working with outside design agencies.
- Both UI and UX design experience.
- Interest in brand design.
At Zoba, we view diversity as a strength and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds.