UK/Europe (Hybrid London or Remote)
As the leader in Data Creation, Snowplow empowers more than 10,000 organisations, including Auto Trader, Charlotte Tilbury and Zeissto purposefully create behavioural data to unlock transformative AI and advanced analytics directly from their warehouse, lake or in a real-time stream.
Snowplow was founded with the belief that data teams should spend their time innovating, not extracting and wrangling behavioural data from CDP’s or analytics platforms.
Following our $40 million in Series B funding led by global venture capital firm, NEA, whose prior investments include Databricks, Cloudflare, and DataRobot, we are on the lookout for more creative and innovative individuals to help us shape our next chapter.
The Design team is solving problems that haven’t been solved yet. From a design perspective that means we’re in exciting greenfield territory - we need to learn, design and iterate our way to solutions. We're looking for a mid-level designer to join our design team.
You’ll be working on solving problems that have a big impact on how customers experience our product. You’ll lead initiatives from well-scoped iterative feature improvements, to exploratory design to solve problems in complex spaces.
We're a small, but growing, team and there are plenty of interesting problems to solve and plenty of room for growth for you.
What we are looking for:
- A product designer who can come in, quickly work autonomously, and help as we grow out the design team further in the coming months.
- This likely means 4+ years of experience working in product design, ideally in the B2B space.
- You're able to provide examples of your experience in designing across the product development process.
- From influencing product strategy, to framing the problem, to collaborating with others to deliver great products.
- You are familiar with the working dynamic between product management, engineering, research and design and can work cross-functionally and partner with teams across the company
- Capability to work in modern design tools, run research and usability testing on solutions, and collaborate with peers and stakeholders
- A bonus, but absolutely not a necessity, is a familiarity with designing for the technology space; and even better the data space.
What you’ll be doing...
- You’ll have explored the world of behavioural data and the product we’ve developed to solve our customers' problems as well as taking a share of the responsibility for designing solutions for some known problems working with our existing designers.
- You’ll also be getting familiar with our design system, your colleagues and the wider teams.
- You'll be applying this to solve some of the interesting problems on our roadmap.
- You'll be an experienced member of the design team, delivering value to customers by designing solutions to their complex problems and helping them execute better with their behavioural data.
You’ll love this role if…
- You are passionate about product design as a whole, and lean more towards complex problem solving, than visual design and aesthetics.
- You're happy being self-driven and working to bring focus to ambiguity - we’re a small design team working in a complex problem space.
- You have a collaborative approach to your work; you’ll need to draw on others' expertise to understand problem spaces and shape your work.
- You love taking on responsibility over your work - you’ll have ownership of high-impact projects and autonomy about how you complete them.
- You understand the importance of using research to inform your work, and the importance of testing your work with customers.
💰 A competitive package, including share options
🏖 A generous holiday allowance no matter where you are in the world
🚴♀️ Cycle to work scheme
🎉 Fun office with regular socials and all the snacks and drinks you can manage
1 week of volunteering a year for a cause you feel passionate about
👪 Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave
😊 Access to CharlieHR “Perks at work”
🔥 Access and perks via MMC Recommendation platform
🛫 Fantastic company Away Week in a different city each year
🫂 Mental health support including therapy sessions
💻 MacBook and home office equipment allowance
🧘 Flexible working
😎 Plus many more!