Senior Product Designer
Your turn to start the conversation.
Write the future at Rasa.Conversation. It's the thread between our product and our people. The tool that enables us to forge relationships through compassion. To find the connection between our differences. It keeps us close together across borders and backgrounds.Rasa means tight-knit. We get to the point and have the courage to ask why. Because through relentless experimentation, verve and vision, we're transforming how people interact with organizations through AI.That's Rasa. That's our message.Join us and add yours.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Product team. You will be one of the main designers on our new exciting app powered by ML and LLMs to help non-technical users build chatbots. You will work on greenfield and cutting-edge technology with the goal to make it user-friendly. You will be reporting to the Director of Product.Full-time-Remote-UK, Germany, or Serbia [Preferred location: Berlin, Germany]
Rasa can assist with work authorization in Germany only, but we do not provide any relocation assistance.
About This Role
We're a startup, so you'll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. As a Senior Product Designer, you'll make an impact on your team by:
- Being an effective Senior Product Designer and who has already mastered the role:
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, engineers, data scientists, and researchers
- You will conduct user research and usability testing to inform design decisions and ensure a user-centered approach
- You will lead the product design process for conversational AI products, from ideation to launch
- You will also be expected to learn and expand your technical understanding in order to design solutions that are simplifying AI technologies for non-technical users
- You will stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to inform product design
- You are not necessarily technical but you love technical products. You are not afraid of diving deep and rolling up your sleeves when you come across something hard.
- At Rasa we are all about collaboration and inclusivity. You are a team player who is highly respectful of your peers.
- You're confident when sharing your work and humble enough to take constructive feedback to improve your understanding and approach.
- You can balance technical, user, and business needs and make informed decisions about how the user experience should work.
- You thoroughly document your work, synthesize your insights, and surface meaningful data points for your peers in product and design and other members of the development team.
- The ML and especially LLM space is moving extremely fast (think chatGPT), this requires fast thinking and scrappiness. Sometimes things become obsolete overnight! You need to be okay working with ambiguity.
- You will be working ideally from Berlin where most of the product team is located.
- You have already worked on B2B products and understand how it differs from B2C products.
- You have already worked in the Conversational AI space.
- You have a product design portfolio with in-depth case studies.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background that would best fit the role. Even if you don't meet all the requirements, if you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
MEET YOUR TEAM
The product team is currently counting 4 Product Managers and 2 Product Designers. Product Designers work in tandem with their Product Manager counterparts.The majority of the product team is located in Berlin with currently one member located in the UK. We are a small and high performing team who are having a lot of fun working together. We are mostly working remote but love to meet in the office to brainstorm ideas.What You Can Expect From Us
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- A stipend for personal development & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days of PTO + paid sick leave + paid public holidays
- A Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as an annual company-wide offsite
- Vitality Health (UK only) // Private Health optional (Serbia Only)
- Equity options
Rasa is the leading conversational AI platform, enabling enterprises to build next-level customer experiences. Rasa's conversational AI platform allows companies to build better customer experiences by lowering costs through automation, improving customer satisfaction, and providing a scalable way to gather customer intelligence. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy, security, and scalability needed by enterprises of every size. Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, and Basis Set Ventures. www.rasa.comRasa is an equal-opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.