Senior Web Designer
Are you an expert in web design with a passion for designing digital solutions? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a Senior Web Designer to cover a fixed-term maternity leave and take ownership of the design of Printify.com.
As a member of our Marketing design team, you will lead and oversee the information architecture and user experience of our website, striving to increase brand awareness, enhance user experience, and drive conversion rates to new heights. Collaborating with our brand manager, art director, content team, graphic designers, developers, CRO and SEO specialists, you will create an exceptional web experience for our clients.
We're seeking a creative visionary with exceptional UI skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills to bring fresh ideas to the table. If you are ready to take your design skills to the next level and showcase your work in a portfolio, we'd love to hear from you!
- Collaborate in a dynamic and challenging environment to deliver cutting-edge designs and prototypes while maintaining the highest standards for user experience and design quality
- Enhance the user experience of Printify's website by taking advantage of industry-leading UX practices, exceptional UI, and engaging visual storytelling techniques that will captivate our clients
- Take ownership of our website's metrics and drive initiatives to improve conversion rates, leveraging your creativity and expertise to deliver positive results
- Innovate and evolve our Web Design System, with a focus on scalability and accessibility, to ensure a seamless user experience for all visitors to our website and for all designers working on the development of our web pages
- Partner with our CRO specialist to conduct data-driven tests to optimize conversion rates through design, enabling us to continuously improve the performance of our website
- Utilize analytics and user research tools to gain insights into user behavior and preferences, and iterate on features to deliver a best-in-class user experience
- Foster a culture of design excellence by actively seeking and providing feedback from other designers and cross-functional teams, including data analysts, to push the boundaries of quality
- Bring your creative vision to life by using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate your design ideas
- 5+ years of web design experience
- Understanding of UI design principles, design thinking, branding, and storytelling
- Advanced Figma skills
- Experience in building and maintaining UI kits and Design Systems Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Experience in cross-functional teams, working with marketeers, developers and designers
- Excellent organizational skills, effectively managing your time and prioritizing work
- Great self-motivation, solving problems on the go
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working within larger design and marketing teams
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with WordPress, Elementor and Unbounce
- Experience in front-end development
- Experience with Interaction design and animated UIs
What we offer
- Being part of a friendly, inclusive and global team
- Remote work and a flexible schedule
- Career development opportunities and access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Work-from-anywhere friendly events for Printifyers to relax, get together and have fun!
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customizable products, with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB: “With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures: "Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”