Senior Product Designer
About the position
At PhantomBuster, we are on a mission to help Sales & Marketing teams to automate their lead generation process so they can save time on repetitive tasks and focus on what matters for their business. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who shares this ambition and would be excited by working at a self-funded, profitable startup with hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
You will join one of our core product squads where you will work closely with a Product Manager and a team of Engineers to solve meaningful customer problems. In our Product-Led-Growth model, you’ll have a critical impact on MRR growth, reducing churn, and customer satisfaction.
What the job involves
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, industry and competition.
- Partner closely with your squad peers to solve complex customer problems.
- Design great solutions by leveraging a broad design toolkit from user personas and story maps to wireframes and high fidelity prototypes.
- Be responsible for the usability of the new products and features launched.
Product challenges you may work on
- Build a new interface for our Product to better fit the Sales & Marketing ecosystem.
- Help our users to build end-to-end lead generation campaigns using PhantomBuster.
- Make complex technical concepts intelligible to our users.
- Adapt our Product to provide great value for teams using PhantomBuster.
You might be a good fit if
- You have 5+ years of meaningful Product Design experience.
- You are experienced in B2B SaaS.
- You have flawless English and an international mindset.
- Your empathy for the users put their interests at the center of your everyday work
- You are experienced in running user research and usability tests autonomously.
- You are fluent in design best practices and have strong knowledge of user experience standards.
- You have professional proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma or equivalent.
- You have already created, delivered and maintained a design system.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate a design rationale backed by quantitative & qualitative data.
- Our company values resonate with you: rationality, well-being, honesty, long-term mindset, humility.
1. Screening video call - 45min
2. Interview with Damien, our Head of Product, and Alexandre, our Lead Product Designer - 1h00
3. Use case exercise at home followed by a video call with Damien, Alexandre & Martin, co-Founder/CTO, to discuss your exercise - 1h00
4. Cultural fit meeting with Guillaume, co-Founder/CEO, and Benoît, VP of Engineering - 1h00