UX Producer, Global Digital Experience
Work options: Remote
Title: UX Producer
Location: Remote, US
Duration: 1 year Contract
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and inspire consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences.
We’re seeking a seasoned producer to join our in-house UX team. As a UX Producer you will lead both in-house and agency teams to deliver simple, beautiful, seamless and distinctive Converse digital commerce experiences across our web platforms.
Balancing gut with an inclination for data-informed decision making and a strong bias for user-centered design principles and methods, this position will coordinate ongoing ecommerce platform optimization and enhancement projects as well produce new and emerging Converse digital commerce experiences.
You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team that includes experience and content strategists, UX designers, product managers, engineers, and business partners who share your passion for delivering unique and innovative experiences that meet both brand and commercial goals. You’ll lead agency engagements as well as internally-produced projects.
You'll drive project schedules and communications, meeting cadence, and execution of deliverables. You'll collaborate with the business and creative teams to ensure experiences meet quality standards and business expectations.
You’ll collaborate with partners across multiple global regions to understand their market and platform dynamics and optimize platform experiences.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborate confidently and successfully within a team environment. Be the authority for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
- Define production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
- Define scopes of work and manage project trajectories to complete on time and budget.
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback.
- Produce/manage UX design projects for Converse digital commerce including feature additions and enhancements, new template definition and ongoing experience optimization efforts including creation of IA, wireframes, personas, and user journeys.
- Relentlessly push initiatives from loose concept through final production, ensuring uncompromising standards of quality at every step.
- Lead production of UX design projects, including UX team coordination as well as coordination of adjacent internal teams and external creative partners.
- Assist in the development of Global Digital Direct DC Game Plan
Consumer Connection & Experience Optimization
- Prioritize the consumer’s needs and interests at all times.
- Define, operationalize and produce the business process for including regular consumer research, testing and survey methods into the work of the UX team.
- Drive production expertise for prototyping, authoring and solutioning exisiting experience technology updates to drive the end-user consumer interactions and experience flawlessly.
Global UX Leadership
- Actively partner with business partners in Brand and Media to create consumer and brand-right experiences that support marketing and commercial goals, globally.
- Partner closely with geo-based business teams to understand and address market-specific needs and opportunities around the globe.
- Maintain tight alignment with other UX production resources to balance team priorities and allocations
Requirements For The Position Include
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in HCI or a related field
- 5+ years production/project management experience working in or with an ecommerce environment including interaction and visual design of digital products/experiences that have been released to market, either internally or at an agency
- Mastery of project management tools such as Asana, JIRA, Smartsheets, Excel, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior leadership
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward success and high quality delivery
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude
- Deep experience in user-centered design methods, including user research and synthesis, exploration, storytelling, detailed design, user testing and prototyping
- Passion for identifying consumer needs and mapping experience solutions to cultural and technological evolutions
- Knowledge of design tools and processes is preferred
- Experience with SFCC/Demandware is a plus
- Experience with content management systems is preferred
- Familiarity with development processes is preferred
- An outstanding portfolio of desktop and mobile digital experiences produced preferred
Most Important Things
- Flexibility, self-starter, and comfort working within processes that are still being defined
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships and hold cross-functions accountable to key deliverables
- Ability to create accurate workback schedules, identify milestones, and align teams on priority and timelines
- Clear communication – both written and verbal skills must be strong so that they can translate from stakeholders to UX story (and vice versa)
- Has a keen sense against balancing meetings (and when to have them and why), remotely collaborating through other methods, and having heads down time.