Senior Product Designer
At Inscribe, we’re on a mission to create a fair and efficient financial services ecosystem — one that grants more access to eligible customers while keeping fraudsters out and doing so quickly and efficiently. Companies that use Inscribe are able to grow faster, reduce fraud, and serve more customers with a better experience.It’s a lofty goal, but one that our team of kind, funny, and wildly talented people from across the globe are committed to. We put people first by fostering an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds, encouraging a sustainable work-life balance, and ensuring our team members have the resources and support to grow. Plus, our work anniversary gifts can’t be beat: poems, portraits, and (yes, it’s true) custom crossword puzzles created in your honor.What about our company values? We’re glad you asked:
- We’re builders: We create things that move society forward and let our work speak for itself.
- We’re here to win: We know where we’re going, and nothing will stop us from getting there.
- We’re kind: We’re human. We crave to understand others and to be understood.
- We have fun: We believe joy unlocks curiosity, creativity, and connection.
Backed by top Silicon Valley investors like Y Combinator, Foundry Group, Crosslink Capital, and Uncork Capital, Inscribe is based in San Francisco with a European office in Dublin, Ireland.The Opportunity
As a Senior Product Designer at Inscribe, you will be responsible for leading the design of our Automation and Credit products and ensuring that they meet the needs of our users. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and user research, to create compelling and intuitive user experiences. This role can be based in either Ireland or the UK.Responsibilities
- Lead the design process from concept to launch, including user research, conceptualisation, prototyping, and iteration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align on design solutions that meet business and user needs
- Communicate design decisions and rationale to stakeholders, using a variety of formats and presentations
- Develop and maintain the design system and style guide for our products
- Mentor and support junior designers as the team grows, providing guidance and feedback on their work
- Stay up-to-date with design best practices, and incorporate them into your work
- A degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience designing digital products
- Strong portfolio that showcases your design process and solutions
- Proficiency with design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with user research and usability testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to Have
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills, with the ability to guide and support junior designers
If you are a passionate and experienced product designer who is excited about creating engaging and intuitive user experiences, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.We’re a remote-first organization with an annual company-wide offsite and regular co-working opportunities in SF and Dublin.
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. Here are a few of our awesome benefits:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Flexible working hours and unlimited vacation policy
- 10 company holidays and 1 floating holiday of your choice
- Complete work from home setup
- Wellness and learning stipend
Inscribe provides equity employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, genetics, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy.