Senior Product Designer (Contract)
InnerSpace is revolutionizing how people experience indoor spaces.
Operating since 2014, InnerSpace is a spatial intelligence platform that uses the science of indoor spaces to help the best companies in the world understand how their real estate is being used. At InnerSpace we use technology to create actionable and accessible insights for our customers using a combination of patented algorithms and data science. Whether in an office building, stadium, university campus or cafeteria, we provide the data our customers need to make critical space planning decisions.
Who we’re looking for.
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Product Designer for a 3–6-month contract to lead the product vision and define the future of our enterprise SaaS tool.
In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design process, and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the product meets the needs of our target customers.
You have a proven track record of designing successful products in an enterprise SaaS environment, ideally in the data & insights space, and can demonstrate your expertise in setting the product vision and strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO.
- Lead the definition of the product vision and strategy in collaboration with the product and engineering teams.
- Understand the needs of our target customers and translate insights into actionable design solutions.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs that effectively communicate the product vision and deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Lead and facilitate design workshops to ensure the design team is aligned with the product vision and strategy.
- Continuously review and iterate on the design of the product to ensure it meets the needs of our customers and aligns with our business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to inform the design of the product.
WHAT YOU BRING.
- At least 5 years of experience as a product designer in an enterprise SaaS environment, preferably with some experience designing for data & insights tools.
- Proven track record of designing successful products from concept to launch.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Expertise in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think strategically and translate product vision into actionable design solutions.
- Experience leading and mentoring design teams.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in design or a related field is preferred.
If you are passionate about designing products that solve complex problems and are looking for an opportunity to make an impact, we encourage you to apply for this role.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US.
We offer competitive compensation and the chance to be a part of something BIG!
We’re also remote first, so you don’t have to be tied to an office!
Oh, and did we mention long weekends? Yeah, each one is four days long, just so you have a little more time for you!
At this time, we are only able to consider applicants who are legally allowed to work in Canada.
We are committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, we will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
InnerSpace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the province where we operate. At InnerSpace, we value the insights and innovation that diverse and inclusive teams bring to work.