Senior Product Designer
Hi, we’re Humaans! We help globally scaling organisations transform their HR processes with a human-centric approach.At Humaans, we want to empower People teams to create a customisable HR stack by offering flexibility and scalability to seamlessly integrate with other best in class platforms and point solutions, such as Google Workplace, Slack, Okta, Greenhouse, Lattice, DocuSign and more. The stack enables companies to manage employee data, documents, contracts, reporting, and people processes that power your entire HR structure.We have raised $20 million in VC funding to date. Investors include major tech players such as Lachy Groom; Slack founder Stewart Butterfield; Shopify founder Tobias Lütke; Figma Founder Dylan Field; Linkedin ex-CEO Jeff Weiner; Stripe COO Claire Johnson; Y Combinator; Moonfire; Frontline Ventures; Exor and more.Our journey is only at the beginning, and we’re looking for people excited about driving real impact. As a human centred company (quite literally), every team member counts - and that’s where you come in.Your day to day
- Lead a product area from conception to launch
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant, and solve the most pressing problems our customers are experiencing
- Align business vision with customer requirements turning them into useful features
- Contribute to strategic decisions around our product direction
- Work with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas, and solicit feedback to raise our bar for quality
- End to end experience with building and shipping applications or software
- Ability to both think tactically (short term) and strategically (long term)
- Interaction design: you will define how experiences behave and our interaction model works
- Visual design: you will define visual language (typography, colour, layout, iconography and aesthetic) that will impact how the product is perceived and consumed
- Objective driven with experience leading product direction
- Ability to articulate your product decisions and present your work to the broader team
- Ability to execute at speed navigating the rapidly changing priorities of a growing startup
Package & BenefitsEarly stage startups can be messy – we know that. We're putting effort in providing you with the best employee experience and a quality driven environment in exchange for trusting us.
- Salary. Competitive compensation.
- Equity. Meaningful equity so that you own part of the company.
- Flexible working schedule. We're outcome-oriented.
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays.
- Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- Set up. £500 working from home budget.
- Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need.
Our Commitment to DiversityAt Humaans we’re looking for genuinely good people that are transparent and emphatic. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and ensuring a fair interview process for everyone. You’re welcome to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.