Senior User Interface Designer
We're looking for a Senior User Interface Designer to join the Hero Digital design team in LATAM. Do you love design? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates who are open to working remotely from the following locations: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay.
*Please submit an English Resume/CV and link to your Visual Design Portfolio*
What you’ll do
- Conceive powerful brand experiences with innovative visual designs, screen layouts, navigation systems, interaction models, visual prototypes, user interface elements, typography and color palettes
- Work within the constraints of existing brand identity systems
- Build design solutions for both simple and complex user tasks
- Work in a rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is essential
- Produce development-ready assets and assist creative leads with production tasks.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary project teams, working with project management and engineering to implement designs into technology
- Work on internal initiatives and participate in the development of new business pitches
- Have an appreciation for user experience design and the ability to partner with others during the creative process to achieve effective solutions to client problems
- Share the latest learning and inspiration you have acquired, build your personal network and contribute to the Hero brand by representing us in the creative community
- Mentor more junior designers and play an active role in our office culture
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of professional experience designing outstanding responsive websites and/or mobile applications and/or other digital experiences
- You have 2+ years experience designing in an agency or consultancy environment
- You can efficiently juggle up to 2-3 projects concurrently
- Have the ability to craft clean, effective, and creative visual design systems across devices and media types
- Strong body of work and impressive online portfolio website that clearly articulates your role in each project
- Expert knowledge in graphic design principles, with a strong emphasis on UI, UX, and web standards
- Strong understanding of digital product design principles, including mobile standards, systems design, and agile development methodologies
- Awareness of accessibility standards and methodologies
- Passion for the design craft, branding, and visual design systems
- Experience designing purchase flow optimization, transaction flows and other complex systems a big plus
- Experience conceiving, designing, and communicating idea-driven solutions for enterprise brands
- Ability to communicate effectively and make appropriate trade-offs to meet time constraints
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Client-facing presentation experience
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile a strong plus
- Expertise in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Sketch
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS and how to use prototyping tools in Figma and Sketch
- Degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or other relevant experience
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.