Mid/Senior Product Designer
Hello! 👋We are looking for a Mid/Senior level Product Designer to explore new opportunities in the Small and Medium Enterprise software space.About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.🌎Do you want to know more about us? 👀We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain 🦄, and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).The role 📜
We are looking for a Mid/Senior-level Product Designer who knows their way around interaction design and has a good understanding of product-level decision making.The ideal candidate has a great portfolio showcasing digital product design they have been part of, and is used to working with metrics, gathering and refining customer insights, and prioritizing initiatives that impact the business and bring value to users.If you feel like you belong at a product-first company, want to work with a world-class team of designers and developers, and deliver the future of B2B software, please apply.What will I be doing? 👉This role will be part of a newly formed squad exploring new opportunities that have to do with helping companies save time and make better business decisions based on financial and employee data.From acquisition to upselling, we focus on tackling business opportunities within the product.Factorial has many flows and features that need to be added in a cohesive way so everything falls into place naturally. We knew this from the get-go, so before writing a single line of code we created an atomic design system as the foundation for all the interfaces we were gonna be building. Our vision for Factorial builds on top of this concept: creating abstractions in the form of building blocks that we can use to add functionalities faster and more effectively.You'll be working closely with our clients to understand the worlds of HR, Finance, Management and IT, and then shape opportunities to automate their workflows, centralize their data, and offer insights, so they can spend time doing what matters.Additionally, we are part of the Itnig ecosystem, which means you'll be interacting with all kinds of entrepreneurs and startups, and participating in joint conferences, office parties, and more. Itnig is a venture builder with other rapidly-growing startups.It is an excellent place to learn from other talented professionals, have interesting discussions and knowledge exchanges, and debate different solutions to problems shared among all the startups. Itnig organizes activities to bridge and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of after-work activities.Diversity is part of our culture, we have more than 25 countries in our teams and we are infused in an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.Please feel free to apply the way it suits you better! (blind resume, identity pronouns, cover letter, etc). Factorial encourages everyone to join us!You're a good fit if you: 🧐
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them, always aiming at reducing complexity for the users
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results through detailed interactions, even if they're outside of your comfort zone
- Have strong communication skills, and you can speak and write in English fluently
- Care about the finest details in the products you create, specifically in regard to dealing with abstract concepts with the intent to make them simpler
- Understand the importance of visual design and delivery of polished products to final users
Our values ✨
- Ownership: Act like an owner. Take responsibility. Hold accountable to help their people succeed.
- Authenticity: Don't pretend. Have fun. Our mission is hard, enjoy the way.
- Sense of urgency: Think, Act, Measure, Learn. Done is better than perfect.
- Trust: Project trust. Respect trust. Honor trust. Have each other's back. Broken trust is never recovered.
- Curiosity: Never assume you know something. Be open-minded. Be humble. Prioritize learning.
- Honesty: No circumstance justifies lying. Trust is always the best option. Be open and respect privacy.
Perks of being part of our team 😏
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment 🤝
- Continuous training and learning based on your needs. We allocate 1.000€ per year for each employee to spend on any learning material 🤓
- We are flexible with working remotely, but we try to get the team together at the office every quarter 🏡
- Flexible schedules ⏰
- Alan private health insurance 🩺
- Healthy life with Gympass (Gyms, pools, outdoor classes) 🧘🏽♀️
- Save expenses with Cobee 💰
- Language classes with Yolk Academy & Factorial Language exchange 👩🏽🏫
- Get the most out of your salary with Payflow 💸
And when at the office 🏢
- Breakfast in the office and organic fruit 🍏
- Syra and Nora Real Food discounts 🍱
- Free caffeine and theine ☕
- Free physical therapy in the office once a week! 💪
- Pet Friendly 🐶
About Factorial HR 🤓
Factorial is an all-in-one HR Software fast-growing startup founded in 2016. Our mission is to help SMEs automate HR workflows, centralise people data and make better business decisions.Currently we help more than 7000 customers in over 60 countries all over the world and across industries, and we've built a diverse and multicultural team of over +800 people in Barcelona, Brazil, Mexico, and US offices.🌎Do you want to know more about us? 👀We've recently became the newest unicorn in Spain 🦄, and we've won awards and received outstanding customer feedback since day one. Factorial raised over 200M$ in funding with top international venture capital firms (Atomico, Tiger, CRV, Creandum, Point Nine Capital, and K Fund).