Arcab is a technology-enabled bus aggregator that empowers fleet owners to make more money by increasing the utilization of their vehicles. We are tackling the 250B$ MENA market for moving people and things. We are growing rapidly working with the largest fleet operators in the region with thousands of vehicles in our supply pool. We show fleet operators that you don't need more vehicles to make more money. By sharing the fixed costs of vehicles, we're able to increase revenues for fleet operators, decrease costs for corporations, and provide a great user experience for the end user.
Arcab has received backing and support from global and regional investors and is part of leading accelerators and incubators in the region such as HUB71 (Mubadala, SoftBank, ADGM) and Dubai Future Accelerators (by Dubai Future Foundation).
About The Role
Your role as a Product Designer at Arcab will involve creating innovative, functional, and enjoyable experiences for users that will shape the future of mobility. Your responsibilities include shaping product experiences from initial sketches to final implementation. You will utilize design thinking techniques to develop optimal solutions for your products and employ storytelling methods to effectively communicate with and engage stakeholders.
As a Product Designer at Arcab’s Design team, you will work on interaction and service design challenges, focusing on new ideas that will revolutionize the way people use the product.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Taking ownership of the solution at all stages, ensuring that it achieves the set objectives.
- Building wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on UI framework to tackle complex UX problems.
- Designing systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on research and data science.
- Presenting work in a range of mediums and fidelities throughout the design process.
- Partnering with engineers on product strategy, planning, and feature launches.
- Using data, research, and customer feedback to develop scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Being comfortable changing elevations quickly, from high-level critical thinking to evaluating research, interaction, and visual design execution.
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- You are capable of comprehending complex business problems and establishing short, medium, and long-term design visions for products.
- You have exceptional communication and storytelling skills.
- You have experience designing and launching impactful products at scale.
- You have familiarity with working in multidisciplinary teams with Product, Engineering, and Commercial counterparts.
- You have prior experience in high-growth tech companies and comfortable with rapid changes and ambiguity.
- You have a wide range of skills covering the end-to-end design process, including interaction design, visual design, and prototyping.
- You have proficiency with the latest tools for design and a strong desire to learn new ones, with Figma expertise encouraged.
- Preferred degree in HCI, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- You have portfolio showcasing high-quality, thoughtful UI and UX work.
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Comprehensive salary package
- Great opportunity for growth and development