We are looking for a Graphic Designer/ Illustrator to join our team. Our team works closely with market-leading companies in industries including finance, healthcare, and compliance, to design and develop strategic products that address complex workflow challenges.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design for print and web mediums
- The portfolio is a must (Behance, Dribbble, or similar)
- Proficiency in following softwares: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience working with marketing graphics and ability to follow brand guidelines
- Being versatile in design styles and techniques and apply the proper approach to reach the right audience
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality graphics
- Good time-management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Design and develop all necessary graphic materials (presentations, illustrations, banners, infographics, sets of icons) for various communication channels — websites, landing pages, social networks, email campaigns, etc.
- Working together with strong design and development teams to create visuals for various types of internal projects
- Creating a visual identity for companies and their digital products
- Supporting and extending existing product styles following their stylistics
As a plus:
- Experience in motion graphics (After Effects would be a plus)
- Strong in Figma
- Strong illustration skills
So, who are we?
We design & build digital product experiences which delight. Windmill is a product delivery company dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational banks and corporations. And we build our own products too as part of Windmill Ventures.
We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with employees based in the UK, USA, Portugal, Ukraine and India.
And what do we offer?
- Flexibility to work from where, when, and how you like. As long as you meet the requirements of your role and are available for key meetings, the how is up to you
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Working as part of a diverse, international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges, where you can be creative and take ownership
- Opportunities for career enhancement
- Regular reviews supported by our HR team aligned with promotional cycles
Equal opportunities at Windmill
Windmill Digital is an equal opportunities employer that strongly believes in workplace diversity. We consider all applicants regardless of their age, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Think you’d be a good fit for the role? Send us your CV and have a chat with one of the team.
For more information, please visit our company website:
Powered by JazzHR