Growth is the top priority for every company. Yet the best tools and practices are restricted to a few elite companies who can hire hundreds of engineers and data scientists. Everybody else loses $19 out of every $20 on generic marketing. Mutiny is building a no-code platform that helps companies convert that waste into actual customers and revenue by personalizing experiences based on who is actually viewing.This problem has not been solved in a decade and we are building an iconic company that will automate growth engineering for every company. That's why Sequoia, YCombinator, and CMOs of companies such as Snowflake and Airbnb invested. Mutiny is beloved by some of the fastest growing companies including Notion, Brex, Carta, Segment, Algolia and Qualtrics. We have quadrupled revenue year-over-year with even more on the horizon!The role
You will help reimagine our editor experience, craft an entirely new product experience (shh), and define an elegant design language that can take us to the next level. The design team is very small (just one other!), so you’ll be defining the culture, norms, and expectations of the discipline for all those who follow. You will get to partner with an incredible team of engineers and product managers to build elegant yet powerful products. You will help drive the strategy, vision, and execution of your product area — we expect design to understand the business strategy and metrics as much as product managers.“This sounds like a lot of responsibility! Why isn’t this called Senior or Staff Designer?”
We care more about impact and scope than titles. And we want everyone who joins to feel the same way. We hope you do :)The profile
- You obsess over customers and solving their problems in elegant ways
- You design experiences that are easy to learn yet capable of fluency
- You believe the details matter and hold an incredibly high bar for quality and polish
- You are equally strong at communicating and collaborating as you are at designing
- You value “full stack design” — the connection between brand, marketing, and product
- You are a systems thinker who understands how each design choice influences the larger whole
- You have a curiosity about machine learning and its potential as an enabling force
What you’ll get out of it:
- You are joining a rocketship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by bringing a level of design polish never before seen in this category while developing a spicy brand (in an otherwise boring space)
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across the US and EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places). This combination of experience-based working is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
You’ll enjoy working with us if you believe:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the pot, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change
Note: We are fully remote and offer H1-B Sponsorship.
Mutiny does not accept agency submitted candidates for this posting.