The $400bn Jewellery & Watch market (bigger than Taxis & Books put together) runs on supply chains plagued by maverick buying, manual process, poor tracking and fragmented communication. Atelier Technology are pioneers, introducing supply chain SaaS into this giant sector, with no direct competition we enjoy a 5 year head-start on the creation of the industry's first market networkOur investors include Swarovski and Chow Tai Fook (China's largest retailer and world's largest consumer of diamonds). We believe that every employee that plays a key role in realising our vision should be rewarded, which is why we strive to optimise our fundraising strategy to protect our employees over venture capitalists.Our mission has attracted top-tier employees to join us from some of the most important brands, retailers and vendors who understand the problem space deeply.The gold and diamond industry suffers from a lack of transparency, industry efforts such as the Responsible Jewellery Council have set a mission to solve these problems but lack the technology to achieve it. Atelier is building an unprecedented community of vetted / premium companies that all adhere to these global standards.We are currently a remote first company, but are flexible to ensure you are able to work where you are most productive.Atelier Technology is looking for candidates who want to work in a fast paced startup environment, that want to make a noticeable impact with rapid career progression.Our Values
- Start With Empathy
- Be Brave
- User Centric
- Learn & Share
- Bias For Action
- Transparency Builds Trust
- Set The Bar High
Role PurposeAs a Product Designer at Loupe, you'll work on improving the experience of users on all sides of our marketplace and on new feature development.We are seeking a Product Designer with experience in managing design systems (FIGMA is a must). Whether through wire-framing, optimising information architecture, prototyping and user-testing designs to help inform key decisions, or creating modern interface components and layouts that elevate our design system… the Product Designer is advocating for user-centred principles in everything they do.Please send your portfolio, including assets or designs demonstrating different user flows (where possible) with all submission of applications.
- Create high-quality design assets (in Figma) as well as interactive prototypes to communicate your work.
- Maintain the design system (in Figma): create, and update documentation, and library components.
- Plan strategically to define the future of the design system. Establish design standards and principles accompanying the design system for scalability, efficiency, and consistency
- Work at a start-up pace with designers, researchers, product owners and other stakeholders to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- Communicate design decisions and the rationale behind them throughout the company
- Work with our UX researchers to define, conduct, analyse and report on user-centred design research and usability testing, and incorporate these learnings into new designs
Skills And Experience
Must have :
- Experience with Design Systems in FIGMA (see bullet 1 below)
- End to end Design skills (graphic/visual/UI)
- Experience creating and maintaining design system documentation
- Organised and structured style
- Customer centric approach
- Demonstrable experience building design systems, component libraries, and/or UI Kits in Figma (this is a must have, and you will not be progressed without it).
- Experience creating and maintaining clean design system documentation
- A minimum of 3 years product design experience
- Experience with B2B SaaS applications is preferential
- End-to-end design skills including strong graphic/UI/visual design skills
- Solid understanding of design theory (typography, colour, grid, etc.)
- Experience working remotely
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An impressive UI portfolio showing how you think about things and how you execute your thinking and how you manage design systems.
- Organised and structured mind approach to Design, with customer centricity and scalability in all decision making
- Nice to have
- copywriting experience and willingness to use it while designing
- experience with Storybook
- Competitive salary
- Rest up with 33 days holiday per year, with rollover allowance
- Your birthday off
- All the latest tech you need
- 9 to 5 pm are the normal working hours. We value contribution over facetime
- Your own learning budget for professional development
- Work-from-home budget upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
- Annual trip to Swarovski headquarters in Austria to meet the whole team in person
- Dedicated charity day for the team to help those less fortunate
Atelier is an equal opportunity employer and as a company, we value authenticity and integrity. We strive to be different and know that if we are to create the most innovative products and deliver the best customer experience, we need to build a diverse team of individuals who can bring a variety of skills, experiences and perspectives to the table. No matter your age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or physical ability, at Atelier, your individuality is celebrated.