Senior UI/UX Designer
Everyday we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build responsive and flexible cloud, mobile, and edge computing applications that scale effortlessly. Couchbase delivers unmatched versatility, performance, scalability and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, distributed cloud and edge commuting deployments. The database market is one of the largest undisturbed markets for enterprise software. The main catalyst for this is the need for digital transformation. Join Couchbase to be a part of a greater change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
You are a UI/UX Designer/Engineer who crafts delightful web interfaces, designs, prototypes new and innovative experiences, and implements features while advocating for UX.
Here's a brief look at what success looks like in this role:
In three months, you’ll have collaborated with the team to deliver a material contribution, contributed to code reviews and fed into technical discussion.
In six months, you’ll have earned the trust of the team and are actively collaborating on the design of new features.
In twelve months, you are regularly delivering tasks through the entire SDLC and have established a cadence of timely delivery without cutting corners
- Design, develop, test and deploy software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Support the definition and progress of team goals.
- Have fun building great software.
In this role you can expect to
- Ship code regularly.
- Be experimental.Learn new skills and work with modern technologies.
- Collaborate with a similarly forward-thinking group of frontend engineers on technical decisions.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Maintain code quality with unit tests and support delivery of automated integration and E2E tests.
- Work closely with UX designers, quality teams, product managers and systems engineers to build, iterate, and ship new features to enhance the user experience for our industry leading cloud solutions.
- UI frameworks (eg. Svelte, React, Angular, Tailwind)
Couchbase is named one of DTBA’s top 100 companies that matter in data. At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers end-to-end technical solutions for all our customers with high-performance, flexible and scalable modern databases that run across the data centers and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on. See our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
This year Couchbase was recognized as one of the UK's Best Places to Work . Couchbase offers a total rewards approach to benefits for the value you create here. Couchbase recognizes the need for financial wellbeing.
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most
- An ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
Learn More About Couchbase
News and Press Releases
Couchbase is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Join an impact initiative group and experience the amazing feeling of Couchbase can-do culture.
By using this website and submitting your information, you acknowledge our Candidate Privacy Notice and understand your personal information may be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice following guidelines in your country of application.