Sr. Product Designer
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer / UI Designer to join our fast-growing SaaS remote team!
Your focus will be to increase the company's success within our existing product lines and develop/implement new product designs to capitalize on new market opportunities. You’ll be the bridge between content design and engineering that combines the creative with the technical.
Corvee helps solve two problems:
- Taxpayers overpay in taxes by filing inaccurate returns based on their facts and circumstances.
- Taxpayers aren’t aware of tax strategies they could implement to save even more money.
With our incredible team, we continue to propel the mission forward to help taxpayers and tax advisors make smarter tax decisions.
- Designing product screens with emphasis on usability and understanding of the entire user journey.
- Partnering with product management, content, engineering, stakeholders, and users to help teams discover, design, and deliver the right products and experiences to customers
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
- Execute design deliverables (UI mockups, workflows, or prototypes) that help teams ship products that meet critical business objectives
- Design, development and advising on UI building blocks (design tokens, components, patterns)
- Create and maintain Product Design’s UI Library (components, styles, icons, etc…)
- Relevant fintech or tax software design experience is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in UI design.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Ability to lead and direct design thinking for a wide range of products.
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, often quickly changing design process under minimal supervision.
- Proven experience mentoring or managing other UI designers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups.
- The ability and desire to keep learning on the job, fail fast & pivot!
We’re proud of our amazing high-growth and this is all due to our best and most important asset: our team!
If you’ve got passion and enthusiasm for a product and a desire to come to a fast-growing SaaS fintech company to make an impact, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
- Unlimited PTO Package
- Company equity (Participation Units)
- 401k Plan with company contributions
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers
- Plus a ton more!
Corvee is a 100% #remote company, and will continue to be digital-first.
We won't be changing our minds and going back to an office. Team members want flexibility, balance, and the freedom to work from anywhere, and we fully support that.
Our Core Values are:
- Third Option Thinking
- Radical Transparency
- All In
- Client Success Champions
- Data Matters
- Adventure Together
- Outlearn & Outwork