Senior Product Designer
$125,000 - $145,000/yr CAD
Copper is not just another CRM. It’s the only CRM that is 100% focused on helping clients build the strongest possible business relationships that will win them customers for life. While most CRMs are glorified databases with legions of custom fields, Copper takes a human and action-centered approach and functions at the heart of a business.
Copper surprises people: clients tell us they actually love their CRM, as this was previously a feat of impossibility. We’re turning CRM on its head by offering a beautifully crafted, Google Workspace-native tool that offers transparency, collaboration, and productivity.
It’s an exciting time to be part of this category, where there are few individual players left who are truly capable of capturing significant market share. We are one of them with a strong foothold in the space, and funds raised of $100 million.
This role will report directly to our Head of Product and you’ll work with our product team and engineering team as well as cross-functional partners like Customer Success. You’ll ensure a consistent and high-quality user experience while creating repeatable systems and guides that help design scale across the organization.
What you'll do…
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems to help our customers manage their business relationships and core business processes.
- Design and execute features across their full lifecycle.
- Design simple, intuitive experiences that delight our users.
- Guide collaboration with PMs, engineers, customer support, sales and marketing to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch.
- Design solutions for a variety of touch areas: web app, Chrome extension, Android, and iOS.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers by using empathy, curiosity, and good research skills.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions and our roadmap with the product team.
- Provide and seek feedback early and often to always push the bar for quality.
- Take ownership of the design and user experience for one or more of our core features.
- Validate your designs through prototyping, user testing, and talking to customers before and after shipping.
What you'll bring…
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a product design or UX design role with experience leading and executing on projects big and small.
- Experience working on SaaS, SMB, or B2B products.
- An obsession about UX and the ability to produce high quality visual and interaction design.
- A portfolio that isn’t just high-fidelity mock-ups, you show process, sketches, collaboration, reflection, and chicken scratch. You have at least 1 detailed case study in your portfolio.
- Experience managing large problems and breaking them down into bite-sized measurable chunks.
- Advocacy for design by articulating and presenting the rationale behind your proposed ideas.
- Care about moving your team forward and looking for ways to positively impact the team, not just the product.
- Experience in first-hand user research experience, and owning your design process.
- Experience seeking out and providing meaningful feedback because you know it’s the best way to grow.
Our compensation package includes…
- A competitive salary ($125,000 - $145,000 / Annually)
- Comprehensive benefits - health, dental, vision, paramedical, short/long term disability + life insurance (given from day 1)
- Unlimited vacation (given from day 1)
- Very generous stock options
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Monthly health and wellness allowance
NOTES TO APPLICANTS:.
** Along with your resume, please submit a link to your online portfolio.**
Watch this video to see how creative agencies use Copper
Our teams are located in the UK, Canada and in the United States. We are remote first, and we are an equal-opportunity employer.
At Copper we are committed to building and empowering a diverse and inclusive environment. We recognize that diverse teams are strong teams, so we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply today! We would like to hear from you.