Since 2005, BOLD has established itself as a job seeker’s ally. Unlike our competitors that specialize in posting jobs for employers, BOLD’s focus steadfastly remains on the job seeker. Our top-rated tools offer job seekers of every walk of life the help they need to get the jobs they want.
A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
BOLD’s brands have a presence across the globe and BOLD is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seekers.
The Marketing & Brand Design Team at BOLD is responsible for delivering best-in-class brand and visual design for landing webpage customer experiences in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup-like environment.
As a VISUAL DESIGNER, you will help design, develop and execute visual and creative assets for all of our landing webpage customer experiences. You will work with the Marketing, Product and User Experience teams to ensure a seamless experience from the user’s first point of contact.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated and will use their skills to come up with new strategies for improving our customers' experience on BOLD’s websites through effective visuals and experiences that enrich our company products and ensure our growth in 2022 and beyond.
- Design visual experiences for BOLD’s website landing pages
- Undertake user testing to ensure our webpages match our users intent and address their needs
- Collaborate across the business to solve complex problems with elegant and always on-brand solutions and stunning visual assets
- Basic knowledge of digital interaction and a desire to learn more
- Assist the team in maintaining brand guidelines and creating new assets and consistency
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities, timely and efficiently, in a fast-paced environment
- Bring new and innovative ideas to improve the overall user experience while also providing necessary maintenance of existing assets and sites
- 3 + years experience in designing for the web, including experience with responsive design, mobile/web interfaces in the B2C and B2B space
- Strong conceptual thinking and design skills with great attention to detail
- Organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize assignments, and meet tight deadlines
- Solid grasp of graphic, web and typographic design principles and a good understanding of current web technologies
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and PowerPoint
- Awareness of current trends, industry competitors, and design styles
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Great communication skills: written + verbal
- A portfolio that demonstrates visual skills, capacity for conceptual thinking
- Capacity to work in a collaborative team setting, open to receiving feedback on ideas and proactively translate them into creative and compelling visual solutions
- Adaptability in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Possesses limitless patience, unflappable focus, and a healthy sense of humor
- A go-getter who takes initiative and identifies areas for improvement
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.