User Experience Researcher
$64.90 to $72.12/hr USD
Being part of this Analytics UX Team, which is part of a larger Customer Experience Team, means more than delivering great experiences to customers because it's also about being part of a large UX team that can support you in the craft of user research and professional career development. In this team you will be supported by a strong group of UX peers. Whether your personal career goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger opportunities, or take your research to the next level, the UX team will help you get there. Our business is growing fast and our people will grow with it.
• Define the long-term vision, strategy, and goals for UX research
• Define and execute a comprehensive research roadmap, using the best mix of quantitative and qualitative methods.
• Deliver effective research insights to support executives in strategic decision making.
• Partner with UX designers to deliver meaningful insights that drive design direction.
• Create repeatable and scalable mechanisms to evaluate cloud computing solutions from a holistic customer perspective.
• 3+ years proven success leading UX research projects with demonstrated impact.
• Portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports, personas).
• 3+ years of experience managing all stages of research design (study design, test creation, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting).
• 3+ years of experience with research methods including: field research, usability, focus groups, survey design, and data analysis including statistical measures.
• BS in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Design Engineering or related discipline.
• Expertise in Figma with the ability to navigate designs and make minor modifications for testing.
• User research or other experience from a technical field, such as software development, systems management or similar.
• Experience researching developer personas specifically data scientist, data engineers, and data analysts.
• MS or Ph.D. in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Design Engineering or related discipline.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
• An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users.
• Experience working in a highly agile/scrum environment.
• The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Inclusive Team Culture:
Here at this company, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our diversity conferences. This company's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Mentorship & Career Growth:
We care about your career growth too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you'll review it regularly to ensure you're on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger opportunities, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there. Our business is growing fast and our people will grow with it.
It’s not about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $64.90 to $72.12. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match (if applicable)
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $65/hr to $72/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match (if applicable)